At the solid domestic wastes (SDW) landfill in Mariupol, Donetsk region was executed construction of the degassing system for biogas collection and utilization by the installed co-generating unit with capacity of 200 kW.
Our company has executed the following complex of measures:
- audit of this project with purpose to organize work of facility at the Wholesale Electricity Market (WEM) by "green" tariff. In the frame of the audit was defined complex of measures necessary for further realization of the project, and also sequence of their implementation;
- tariff model formation with calculation of the first cost of electricity generation;
- preparation and registration of documents necessary for approving of green tariff in NERC;
- consulting support of obtaining of Membership in SE "Energorynok";
- preparation and registration of documents necessary for entering to the sales contract with SE "Energorynok".
As a result of the provided services was obtained a green tariff on electricity with coefficient of 2.3 for biogas and the size of 1.61 Hryvnya/kW·hour for the period from 01.09.2013 up to 31.12.2029.