Essence of the Project: construction of a solar power plants with capacity up to 91 МW in Dnipropetrovsk region.
Works executed by IKNET:
- analysis of the electrical grids within the territory of land plots location, selection and analysis of optimal land plots for solar power plant construction;
- determination of the optimal possibility of paralell operation of the solar power plant with United Energy System of Ukraine, including the required amount of electricity grid construction and estimated cost;
- development of the feasibility study "The scheme of power output of solar power plants with total capacity up to 91 MW in Zhovti Vody, Dnipropetrovsk region";
- The feasibility study was agreed with "DTEK Dniprooblenergo" and SE "NEC "Ukrenergo";
- projects for the construction of solar power plants have been developed.
At present two solar power plants have been put into operation.