Essence of the Project: Construction of a 5 MW biomass power plant in Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky, Kyiv region.
Works executed by IKNET:
- A working project "Construction of a biomass power plant with a installed capacity of 5 000 kW in the city of Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky, Kyiv region, was developed;
- the project was agreed with PJSC "Kyivoblenergo" and SE "NPC "Ukrenergo";
- maintenance of the project in the part of the construction of the power plant and its introduction into industrial exploitation;
- preparation and registration of all necessary documents for obtaining a license for the production of electric energy in the National Commission, which carries out state regulation in the fields of energy and utilities (NKREKP);
- preparation and registration of all necessary documents for obtaining the status of an active member of the Wholesale Electricity Market of Ukraine (WEM);
- preparation of the tariff model and registration of a package of documents for approval of the "green" tariff in NKREKP;
- preparation and execution of a package of documents for the conclusion of the Electricity Purchase and Sale Agreement with WEM.