For new producers of the power / heat energy IKNET Company offers the following services:
- obtaining licenses for all types of business activities in the energy sector;
- calculation of the tariff model;
- obtaining tariff for electricity / heat supply;
- "green" tariff obtaining for electricity sale;
- ensuring operation in the Wholesale Electricity Market (WEM) of Ukraine (SE "Energorynok").
According to the current legislation of Ukraine, there are licenses for the following types of business activities in the energy sector:ccording to the current legislation of Ukraine, there are licenses for the following types of business activities in the energy sector:
- power energy production;
- production of thermal energy;
- electricity transmission;
- electricity distribution;
- transport of the thermal energy through mail and local heat networks;
- electricity supply;
- supply of thermal energy;
- resale of electricity (trading activity).
Terms of implementation of these activities shall be subject to compulsory licensing and shall be approved by the Regulator - namely, The National Comission for State Regulation in Energy and Utilities
"Green" Tariff Law is in force in Ukraine. It sets premium rate of tariffs on electric power produced with use of alternative (renewable) energy sources, namely wind, solar, biomass, biogas, small hydro and geothermal.
"Green" tariff shall be valid till the year 2030.
"Green" tariff is determined by multiplication of the corresponding coefficient, set separately for every indicated energy source, and retail tariff on electric power for the second class of consumers as of 01.01.2009:
The Green tariff is quarterly revised by the NEURC based on the average official NBU exchange rate of hryvnia to the euro in the 30 days before the date of the last NEURC session in the previous quarter.
The bonus for Ukrainian content in the equipment is a fixed percentage added to the base green tariff or auction price; it reflects the share of Ukrainian-made equipment in the project.
The green tariff and bonus in case of use of Ukrainian equipment are fixed by the NEURC, for projects commissioned between 01/07/2015 and 31/12/2024:
BIOGAS POWER PLANT
POWER PLANTS ON SWD LANDFILL BIOGAS
BIOGAS POWER PLANT (WITH FORCED GASIFICATION OF BIOMASS)
BIOMASS POWER PLANT
SOLAR POWER PLANT
- "Green" tariff for industrial SPP
- "Green" tariff for SPP private households
- Allowance to the "green" tariff for industrial SPP
WIND POWER PLANT
- "Green" tariff for industrial WPP
- "Green" tariff for WPP private households
- Allowance to the "green" tariff for industrial WPP
It shall be noticed, that "green" tariff extra charge does not work for private SPP and WPP.
HYDRO POWER PLANT
GEOTHERMAL POWER PLANT
Green tariff for renewable energy producers after August 1, 2020
After August, 1 2020, the Green tariff (feed-in tariff) is granted by the NEURC with cuts.
The Feed-in tariff is set:
- for SPP and WPP - by applying reductions to the base Feed-in tariff:
- for renewable energy projects (including micro, mini and small hydro power plants) commissioned before June 30, 2015, and having the green tariff below or equal to the maximum FIT – by applying to the base FIT the factor of 1.
- for renewable energy projects (including micro, mini and small hydro power plants) commissioned before June 30, 2015, and having the green tariff above the maximum FIT – by applying the maximum FIT.
The maximum feed-in tariff indicated above is equal to the feed-in tariff set for ground-based SPP over 10 MW and commissioned until March 31, 2013, multiplied by the factor of 0.95.
For all other renewable energy projects (including micro, mini and small hydro power plants), the green tariff is equal to the base FIT multiplied by the factor of 1.
The Government guarantees that for the period from July 1, 2020 to December 31, 2029 the green tariff will not be changed or cancelled, and the reduction factors will not be changed or applied in any other way that may lead to losses and/or failure to generate the expected income.