- consideration of possible scenarios for project implementation (based on main technical and economic indicators);
- determination of the conditions for project implementation in accordance with the current legislation in energy sector;
- analysis of the potential and risks of the project;
- review of electrical/thermal energy markets and appropriate warranties;
- evaluation of the investor’s potential and capacity that could ensure sufficient conditions for the optimal operation of the generating facility (logistics and auxiliary infrastructure);
- determination of the optimal algorithm for the project implementation that considers the possibility of applying of the simplified procedures, optimization of timing and project costs.
Also, we are offering to the investor services for establishment of the new business in alternative energy field. The scope of services includes:
- selection of a land lot for construction of the facility;
- analysis of the renewable energy sources potential (wind rose, solar activity, the quantity and quality of biomass and biogas);
- analysis of the possibility to connect the facility to engineering networks;
- development of the concept for a business project.
The developed concept of the project determines initial data which are essential for the business plan, and in its turn it allows to attract investments in the project.
A feasibility study of the project is developed based on the results of the pre-investment study (optimal project concept, comprehensive audit, business plan, etc). It details the previously considered solutions, provides an analysis and evaluation of the economic prospects of the investment project for financial institutions, consumers, investors, etc.
IKNET offers services for the development of a feasibility study, namely:
- Feasibility study for water supply and wastewater disposal;
- A feasibility study of heat and power supply;
- Feasibility study on financing and budget development;
- Feasibility study on assessment of environmental, sanitary-epidemiological and operational safety of the project, etc.