IKNET Company has an extensive experience in implementation of the projects for construction of industrial solar power plants (SPP).
The list of main services / works provided within the framework of implementation of the business projects for SPP construction:
- Selection of a land lot;
- Development of the optimal conception for project implementation (including the development of a business plan);
- Pre-design work (audit of existing documents, collection of the initial for the design data, feasibility study (FS), power distribution chart and so on);
- Obtaining of the technical specifications for connection to external power grids;
- Design work;
- Selection and supply of main equipment;
- Construction, installation and commissioning;
- Putting the facility into operation;
- Regulatory measures (obtaining a license for electricity generation, "green" tariff obtaining, conclusion of the necessary contracts for electricity sale).
Main objective of the project is construction of industrial scale solar power plant (SPP) with aim to sell by the "green" tariff to SE "Energorynok" all volume of the electricity produced.
Process flow chart
Industrial scale on-site SPPs are engineering complexes that serve to convert solar radiation into power energy. Such complexes are installed at the land lost by means of fixed modular constructions combined in rows, arrays and fields.
Main equipment that is used in the process flow chart of SPP operation includes solar panels, inverters, as well as devices and elements of the power grids.
Terms of operation in the Wholesale Electricity Market (WEM)
Implementation of the production and sale of electricity from solar energy is subject to obligatory licensing. The license for production of power energy, as well as the "green" tariff for each specific SPP should be approved by the National Commission for the Regulation of Electricity and Utilities (NKREKP).
Settlement of the payments for generated electricity
Payments for the electricity produced are being carried by the WEM on daily basis giving the first priority to producers that use alternative energy sources without limitation of their capacity and the volume of electricity produced.
If you are interested to pre-estimate the cost of construction of industrial SPP please complete the questionnaire.