Project description: implementation of projects of 14 MW and 20 MW in Dnipropetrovsk region and 9.5 MW and 12 MW in Zhytomyr region.
Scope of IKNET: technical audit of projects:
- consideration and analysis of documents required for the implementation of the connection of SPP to power grids, technical conditions for non-standard connection to power grids of photovoltaic solar power plants in terms of their sufficiency and maintenance;
- analysis of the district power grids to determine the possible risks of implementing the SPP connection and carrying out additional volumes of reconstruction of power grids not provided for by the technical conditions;
- provision of recommendations and conclusions regarding the scheme of power delivery of the SPP;
- analysis of the cost of connecting to networks; risks for CAPEX (capital expenditure);
- analysis of site conditions (geodesy and geology)
- analysis of permits for the start of construction;
- analysis of potential risks of obtaining land rights for the power transmission line.