Land plot area occupies 20.4 ha and is situated in eco site "Sad" at the territory of Zalukva village Halitsky district Ivano-Frankivsk region and can be used for construction of on-site SPP with capacity 9.8 МW.
Land plot is located at a distance of 1.2 km from high voltage substation SS 110/35/10 kV "Halych". At the substation installed transformers with capacity 10 МVА and 16 MVA.
According to the Technical requirements for connection of SPP to electricity grids of SC "Prykarpatjaoblenergo" the approximate power input scheme foresees:
- construction of 10 kV switchgear and the necessary amount of substations 0.4/10 kV;
- сconstruction of 2 lines 10 kV, approximate length of the tranch 2x1.2 km.
The scheme of a land plot accommodation in Zalukva village Halitsky district Ivano-Frankivsk region
Presently the following project documentation is available:
- concluded the land lease agreement for land plot with the territory of 10.4 ha for 49 years. Category of land - lands of energy sphere (14.01) - for the placement, construction, operation and maintenance of buildings and facilities of power generating enterprises, institutions and organizations (in short time will be concluded the land lease agreement for land plot with the territory of 10 ha);
- developed the Detail plan of the territory of the land plot for construction and maintenance of the solar power plant at the territory of Zalukva village Halitsky district Ivano-Frankivsk region;
- received city planning conditions and restrictions;
- concluded the Agreement for connection to electricity grids of SC "Prykarpatjaoblenergo" with the Annex - Technical requirements for non-standart connection.